Sunday, October 10, 2010

Assignment #2

TIME SPENT --
  • 3 hours developing design concept (which I had been working on previously for one of my portfolio sites).
  • 3 hours writing markup and dividing into include files.

TASKS ACHIEVED --
  • Created HTML template page featuring look and feel of website.
  • Created PHP template page composed of 3 include files.
  • All pages added to Page Description spreadsheet.
  • Dynamic copyright added to footer_inc.php.
  • All documentation updated.

PROBLEMS --
  • I'm still not entirely sure what form the Page Description page will take (e.g. what the titles of the columns and rows should be). Assuming this will become clear later.
  • I'm not clear yet on how dynamic code such as "$PageTitle = 'PHP Template Page!'" will be incorporated, for example, to update specific page titles within the header_inc.php include. Will ask about this in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment