Monday, November 8, 2010

Assignment #7

TIME SPENT --
  • 4 hours installing nmCommon files and integrating them with my custom theme, as demonstrated on model_mysql.php.

TASKS ACHIEVED --

PROBLEMS --
  • The dynamic copyright line in my footer is still not showing up where it's supposed to on the model pages, but for some reason it comes up fine on the error_test page and the contact page. I need to figure this out...

  • Will install phpDocumentor shortly for extra credit...

2 comments:

  1. Abell,

    A7 looks great but all the files in the nmCommon word doc need to be documented.

    I would copy/paste to a spreadsheet using that pattern for your files.

    Email, if you have questions!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abell,

    I'm still not seeing config_inc.php and all the core PHP include files documented on your spreadsheet. I would copy the data from the word docs.

    Easiest way:

    1. Create an excel spreadsheet.
    2. Copy each of the file documentation tables into it as the assignments come.
    3. Sort the spreadsheet alphabetically.
    4. Upload a version of the spreadsheet to google so the one online is kept up to date.

    All site pages belong on the spreadsheet. The idea is that the owner of the site needs to have all the pages documented.

    Let me know if this helps!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete